Station Manager: Marisa Vidal
- Santander is a dynamic city, with an intense commercial and services movement, and throughout the year it enjoys a lot of cultural activity. The Palacio de Festivales has an annual programme of great category (cycles of theatre, dance, opera, music…) which culminates in summer with the Santander International Festival. Also noteworthy is the Menéndez Pelayo International University, a pioneer between the summer campuses in Spain and the renovated and expanded Cantabrian Maritime Museum, in addition to the spectacular Mataleñas Golf Course.
- The city offers splendid conditions for walking, is rich in green areas, and has been able to develop respecting its privileged natural environment, which is also a space for recreation and sport: sailing, rowing, surfing and diving, golf, hiking, mountain biking or even climbing are sports that are practiced regularly without leaving the city. A region that allows skiing and surfing on the same day.
- The city includes a series of obligatory visits such as the Cathedral, the Magdalena Palace, the Porticada Square, the Santander Bank, the Gran Casino del Sardinero, or the most modern Palace of Festivals, Exhibitions or Sports. Without forgetting several museums such as the Museum of Fine Arts, the Maritime Museum of Cantabria, the Museum of Prehistory, among others.
- Inaugurated in June 2017, an exceptional visit is the Botín Centre, the Botín Foundation’s new art centre: a space for the development of creativity through the arts and a meeting place in Santander around art and culture.
- A modern and cosmopolitan city that offers alternatives for all tastes, active and peaceful at the same time, brings together all the conditions to enjoy the stay.
- Choosing United Aviation as your first welcome service will also be your first success when you arrive in Santander.
|24 Hour Surveillance||Golfing Nearby|
|ATM Machine||Internet Access|
|Customs and Immigration On Airport||Snooze Room|
|Fire Supression System||Vending Machines|
RAMP SUPPORT SERVICES
|ASU / Air Starter Unit||Jet A Line Service|
|AVGAS/100LL Line Service||Nitrogen|
|GPU KVA||Wheelchair Lift|